Thursday, May 14, 2009

::i HEART thursdays & this guy...::

i love thursdays, they are my work from home days. basically, i do some laundry, have the TV droning in the background, all while sitting on the couch indian-style and typing away on my laptop. i actually do get a lot done on these days, and it's nice to have a break from running around in the rat race every morning. i enjoyed a wonderful lunch from wendy's and was just settling back in when the roomie IMed me saying that i should check on the below referenced blog to see pictures of one of my all time fav actors, chris pine. he's been in a lot of cute movies that i've seen including the princess diaries with anne hathaway (love her too!) so anyway, i thought i'd spread the love with all of you, my faithful blog readers...although, i really not sure that there are any faithful readers, BUT enjoy!

i haven't seen the new star trek, but the roomie and some other people have said it was awesome! CAN'T WAIT! chris, if somewhere out there you are reading this...i'm your wife to be...please contact me... (a girl can dream, right?) what's not to love about this poster....so dreamy!...

to see more dreamy pics of this guy...looking a bit nerdier check out the post from: http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/ today. le sigh...i wish he was sitting here with me right now...

xoxo,

1 comment:

the mcquiddys said...

I love stay at home thursdays! Here's my shout out ... "yay for stay at home thursdays!!!!!!!!!!" done :)